There are quite a few JSP implicit objects that are represented by the JSP container and it could be mentioned and indicated by the programmers.
• Config – It gives the data of the servlet configuration.
• Application – Data’s are shared by the servlets and Java Server Pages in the application.
• Exception – Exceptions are not trapped by the codes in the application.
• Out – The data’s are written with the help of JSP Writer to the response stream.
• Request – Here the Hypertext Transfer Protocol request the object.
• Response – Here the Hypertext Transfer Protocol response the object
• Session – It is helpful to trace the data’s and information about a user from one request to another request.
There are several actions that are performed in JSP actions. A JSP action is nothing but a XML tags that invokes functionality of the built-in web server. Some of the JSP action is given as follows.
Jsp:param – It indicates a parameter which will be added in addition to the request of the existing parameters. It is used inside the jsp:params or jsp:include, jsp:forward blocks
Jsp:include – Java Servlet provisionally gives the request and response off to the specific Java Server Page. The Control will later come again to the existing JSP as soon as the other JSP has completed. With the help of this the JSP code will be distributed among several other JSPs rather than replica.
Jsp:forward – This JSP action is used to give off the request/response to the other servlet or JSP. The control will not come back to the existing JSP.
Jsp:plugin – The ancient version of web browsers like Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator use various tags to embed an applet. This action creates the definite tags that are required for a browser to include an applet.
Jsp:fallback – This action is used to confirm that if the browser never gives support to applets.
Jsp:getProperty – It obtains a property from the specific JavaBean.
Jsp:setProperty – It sets a property in the specific JavaBean.